Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) One:
Family Group Conference Worker
In La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Family Group Conference Worker reports to the Children Services Supervisor. The primary objective is to work closely with Families and other departments within ICFS to ensure the safety and well-being of children by decreasing the level of risk.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing evidence based parenting programming to families which will enable them to live in a healthy, functioning family unit.
- Obtaining certification in a Family Group Conferencing training program.
- Coordination and facilitation of Family Group Conferences.
- Promoting the value of Family Group Conferencing
- Working closely with all community resource personnel to establish services for families.
- Advocating and assisting clients to remove barriers.
- Maintaining accurate client files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSW/BISW or a related degree
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Monday, May 20th, 2019 @ 4:30pm
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resource Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: two (2) professional references and one (1) reference from your most recent supervisor. Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.