Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) ONE:
Family Services Supervisor
In La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Reporting directly to the Family Services Program Manager. The Family Services Supervisor provides direct supervision and case management to the Family Service Workers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be an Officer under The Child & Family Services Act, for the Province of Saskatchewan.
- Provides day-to-day supervision of Family Service Workers.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating work load including the setting of priorities for those under his/her supervision.
- Ensures the maintenance of standards of quality of work within Family Services through a regular evaluation process.
- Work closely with all other La Ronge ICFS programs and services in order to empower families.
- To prepare for and be present at Family Court as required.
- Provides community education and awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years direct human services experience
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
ICFS OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Monday June 24, 2019
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resources Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: three (3) professional references and one (1) reference from your most recent supervisor). Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.