Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) ONE:
Family Support Worker
In Stanley Mission, Saskatchewan
Family Service Support Worker reports to the Family Services Supervisor. The primary objective is to ensure the safety and well being of children by working with families to address identified risks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for case management of client files assigned to them.
- Complete all case-plans, documentation and legal agreements in accordance with the Family Centered Case Management Manual.
- Provide support, counseling and interventions to address the identified risk factors.
- Actively participate with Prevention Services in family group conferencing, case conferences, and case planning.
- Work with families and out of home placements toward safety, well-being and permanence of children.
- Work closely with all community resource personnel to establish services for families.
- Referring to appropriate agencies for specific needs such as counseling services, addictions treatment, child assessment, etc.
- To prepare all required documentation for and attend Family Services Court.
- Advocating and assisting clients to remove barriers.
- Provide informational sessions regarding ICFS to the community as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BSW or BISW
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
ICFS OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Monday June 24, 2019
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resources Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: three (3) professional references and one (1) reference from your most recent supervisor). Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.