Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) One:
In La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Administrative Supervisor reports to the Assistant Director. This position is responsible for the supervision of daily operations of the Agency and planning the most efficient administrative procedures. Leads a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises clerical and administrative personnel by communicating job expectations and appraising job results
- Initiates and coordinates goals, deadlines, and projects for their departments
- Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, mailroom, and kitchen
- Ensures a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards
- Maintains administrative staff by orienting and training employees
- Assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Provide technical and logistical support for all administrative personnel
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 5 years administrative experience
- Valid Drivers’ License
- Clear Criminal Record Check
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 @ 4:30pm
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resource Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: two (2) professional references and one (1) reference from your last supervisor). Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.