Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) ONE:
In La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Reporting to the Administrative Supervisor, the Secretary is required to offer support in regard to general office functions as well as other duties as assigned by the Administrative Assistant, Administration Manager, Agency Director and other senior management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Registers and maintains the Automated Client Index
- Assist the Administrative Assistant and Senior Management with various duties.
- Maintain Central Filing System.
- Keeps inventory and orders office supplies for all programs.
- Create, edit and design forms for internal & external use.
- Operate Switchboard: record, direct and retrieve messages.
- General Office Duties: photocopying, display board, coffee supplies, greeting visitors, pick up & distribute mail, etc.
- Monitor staff itinerary on a daily basis.
- Maintain boardroom bookings and Daily Display Board.
- Assists in maintaining Pitney Bowes: Mail Stamper & Scale and update as needed.
- Keep main reception area presentable to incoming/outgoing traffic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Certificate in Office Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in Clerical &/or related experience.
- Knowledge in Computer Operations: Microsoft Office and other office equipment.
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Friday February 14, 2020
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resources Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: three (3) professional references and one (1) reference from your most recent supervisor). Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.