The Maintenance Person reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Person is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all Agency properties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance for all ICFS Agency Buildings.
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Related Journeyman Certificate.
- G01- Heavy Trailer Endorsement will be necessary to obtain if you do not already hold this license.
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
Deadline for Applicants: Friday, March 13th, 2020 at 4:30 p.m.
Please forward Resumes to: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resources Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge, SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335