Lac La Ronge Indian Child & Family Services Agency
REQUIRES (1) ONE:
In La Ronge, Saskatchewan
Reporting to the Administrative Supervisor, the Janitor is responsible for general janitorial duties with the ICFS Main Office and the Family Support Center and outlying facilities as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- General janitorial duties: cleaning, sweeping & mopping, dusting, disinfecting bathrooms, etc.
- Orders all janitorial supplies for all ICFS offices.
- Keeps an inventory of all Janitorial supplies
- Labels all chemicals used in these offices as per OH&S requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours.
- Preference shall be given to a candidate with some janitorial experience
- Must be willing to drive to LLRIB outlying communities if required
- Ability to perform physical activity, including lifting, carrying and reaching
- Ability to attend any short term training as required.
- Criminal Record, Child Abuse, and Driver’s Abstract Clearance
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
DEADLINE FOR APPLICANTS: Tuesday March 2, 2021
PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES TO: Ahmed Tarin, Human Resources Officer
Indian Child & Family Services Agency
P.O. Box 1739
La Ronge SK. S0J 1L0
Phone: (306) 425-5511
Fax: (306) 425-5335
Submit cover letter and resume with: three (3) professional references and one (1) reference from your most recent supervisor). Cover letter must indicate permission to contact references. ICFS thanks all interested applicants; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.